CONNECT with us
Tours and Open Days

Tours and Open Days

The standard of learning is in part due to the quality of relationships between students and adults, creating a vibrant,inclusive, respectful and enjoyable atmosphere.

Teaching and Learning Gatehouse Inspection Report 2013

Tours and Open Days

Tours and Open Days

As a community international school, our doors are always open. Explore all our tour and open day options and if interested in visiting please don't hesitate to contact us.

Secondary School and Primary School Campus Tours

Here at Discovery Bay International School we provide regular tours for prospective parents which last for approximately an hour. The tours are led by a member of the school's Senior Leadership Team and give prospective parents the opportunity to visit the classrooms and see the high quality facilities of the Primary and Secondary campus. 

For tours available for November 2017 to February 2018, please click HERE to register.

Further to these tours, we understand that parents and their families may be visiting briefly from overseas and tours can therefore be organised at mutually convenient times throughout the week. Please contact our Admissions Manager Alison Wyatt (HERE) to organise a time when a member of the Senior Leadership Team is available to guide you around the school and discuss how your family will settle into life at DBIS. We look forward to meeting you and your family.

Early Year Campus Tours

The tours of the Early Years campus last about an hour. Please see the dates below of the tours taking place in the Autumn and Spring Terms. Tours are led by the Head of Early Years and give prospective parents the opportunity to visit the classrooms and see the children thriving in the Early Years environment.

For tours in November 2017 to March 2018 please click HERE to register.

Further to all of these tours, we understand that parents and their families may be visiting briefly from overseas and tours can therefore be organised at mutually convenient times throughout the week. Please contact our Admissions Manager Alison Wyatt (HERE) to organise a time when a member of the Senior Leadership Team is available to guide you around the school and discuss how your family will settle into life at DBIS. We look forward to meeting you and your family.

Open Days

Currently we are only offering Early Years/Primary & Secondary Tours. Please refer to these at this time.