The School Advisory Committee plays a significant role in the life of the school. The Advisory Committee’s main responsibilities include the following:
- Acting as a link between parents, teachers and the School Council.
- Advising the School Council on matters relating to the school as may be referred to the Advisory Committee by the Council.
- Advising the Head of School on matters related to the operations and management of the school and to provide a forum where such matters can be discussed, before being put to the School Council for consideration, or prior to being resolved by the Head of School.
School Advisory Committee members
- James Ford, Parent Representative
- Les Gordon, Parent Representative
- Tanje Amate, Parent Representative
- Thoams Chevallier, Parent Representative
- Liz Hemmings, PTSA Chair
- Angel Tang, Staff Representative
- Kristine Wills, Staff Representative
- Carol Chapman, Staff Representative
- Dawn King, Staff Representative
- Paul Tough, Head of School