March 8th 2018
We welcome back all of the Reception children and their families after an extended Chinese New Year holiday; Gong Hey Fat Choy!
The children arrived back in school with beaming smiles, eager to share stories from their holidays with their friends and teachers.
We have had a great first week back with the continuation of our fairy tales theme and fun activities linked to the topic of change;
• Airport planted some beanstalks for the giant to climb!
• Safari planted some flowers for the Three Little Pigs Garden or…. should that be the Three Little Wolves!
• Garden made some special mango jelly potions to break the spell on Rapunzel
• Castle made some yummy Gingerbread Man dough.
• Harbour made some porridge for Goldilocks; both hot and cold. Looking at the differences between them.
We would like to thank the year 3 children for inviting us to their wonderful show, we had a lovely time, and has created a lot of enthusiasm for our upcoming coming show! The show entitled ‘ Never Judge a Book by It’s Cover’ which will be coming to a stage near you very soon. Stay tuned for more details!